Quickstart: Link Survey
Distribute survey via link. OnVoard will host and display all survey questions on a page.
Setting up Link Survey
Go to surveys page and add a new survey. For distribution, select Link.
On survey setup, you would need to specify:
- At least 1 question
- At least 1 default action to close off survey
How does it work?
1) This is how a link survey looks like. All survey questions will be shown in a single page.
2) After the user submits their answer, survey action will be executed. In some cases, users may be redirected to another page. The simplest example would be to show them a thank you message.
Using URL Parameters to pass Respondent Traits
https://onvoard.io/surveys/123is the default survey link and you have added eligible url parameters
country. If user answers survey from url
categorywill be added to trait with
countrywill be added to trait with
citywill not be used since it has not been defined as eligible url parameter
Specified parameters (which will be used as trait key) must have the following requirements:
- Must only contain lowercase alphanumeric characters and underscores. E.g.
- Underscores can't be at start and end of key. E.g.
- Must not have consecutive underscores. E.g.