Quickstart: Email Survey
Survey will be distributed over email. User clicks on email link and gets redirected to a page with all survey questions. The layout for redirected page is similar to Link Survey.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have added at least 1 email profile. This is required for us to send the survey via email.
Setting up Email Survey
Go to surveys page and add a new survey. For distribution, select Email.
On survey setup, you would need to specify:
- At least 1 question
- At least 1 default action to close off survey
You can specify number of days to lookback and deduplicate so you can avoid sending surveys to the recipient with same email. This is especially useful when you are using multiple triggers like Salesforce and Shopify to automatically send surveys since different systems may have overlapping email records.
Although this field is optional, we highly recommend you to use it to avoid trashing your recipients' inbox.
How does it work?
3) After submitting their answer, survey action will be executed. In some cases, users may be redirected to another page. The simplest example would be to show them a thank you message.
Below are the various ways you can send surveys.
- Send a single survey manually
- Send surveys in bulk (up to 1000)
- Use triggers to automate sending of surveys
- Use zapier to automate sending of surveys