Playbook: Get notified for negative survey responses
You can use workflows to get notified for negative survey responses. You can get notified via:
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have added at least 1 survey. This is required for us to setup workflow.
- If you intend to get notified via Slack, ensure that you have setup Slack connection.
- Check that you are in Starter Plan or above. This is required in order for workflows to be executed.
- Go to workflows page and add a new workflow.
- For event type, select Survey Respondent (Created)
- Use conditions to filter negative response. For example, in the case of NPS survey, we can identify detractors by filtering answer values 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.
- Select action to be triggered. In this case, it would be your preferred channel to get notified.
- Workflow will be executed whenever a new survey respondent is added to our system.