Playbook: Get notified for responded interviews
You can use workflows to get notified whenever an interview is responded. You can get notified via:
Before you begin
- If you intend to get notified via Slack, ensure that you have setup Slack connection.
- Check that you are in Standard Plan or above. This is required in order for workflows to be executed.
- Go to workflows page and add a new workflow.
- For event type, select Interview (Responded)
- Specify your preferred trigger type. You can add conditions to filter only get notified if interview is from specific interview requesters.
- Select action to be triggered. In this case, it would be your preferred channel to get notified.
Interview Responded Event
Interview (Responded) will be triggered if interviewee response to a pending interview via interview page. It will not be triggered if you change interview stage to Responded via console.